Thursday 13 September 2012

Research and planning- inception film review

This is my film review, which I had found on empire. i had copied and pasted this film review from empire onto a word document, and saved it. the next thing that I had done was open up In-design and then a document page on A4, then I inserted 3 columns the way i had done this was by clicking on layout, then create guides, this helped the text to be  tidy. the next thing that i had done was inserting the text the way I had done this was through clicking onto file, then place then inserting the word document that I had saved earlier. the way I had inserted the text was, through clicking on the little text that came up and making my own text box, this automatically fitted the text in the next columns I had to click on the red icon at the bottom of the text on the 1st column then i had to do the exact same process another 2 times on the columns. The next thing that I had done was insert the image I did this is the same process as including the text, I went onto, file, then place and then I inserted the image and to make the image fit nice on the page, I went to object on the top of the page and then selected fitting and then I selected fit to columns, this made it fit nicely into the column, and didn't leave the image outside my page. the next thing that I did was insert the tittle the way I have done this is through, clicking onto the text box tool, which is located on the left side of the page, and then I drew out myself a text box and inserted the text of the tittle, the next thing I did was change the size, the way I have changed it is by clicking onto the size manager on the top of the page, which let me change it. The next thing i did was change the colour of it the way that I did this was by clicking on the colour changer which is located at the left hand side of the page and then i selected the text and then I clicked onto stroke which is on the right hand side of the page then I changed the weight to 3 and then I clicked on the colour tab which is written next to stroke, then I changed the colour of the border/background that my text was in. then I went onto file then I clicked onto export and saved it to my desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment