Thursday 27 September 2012

Research and planning college magazine

Here is my final college magazine. I have done this on adobe- Photoshop, I have stuck to a colour scheme of  three colors, the colours that I have used are dark blue for the background of my magazine, I have used yellow for the tittle of my magazine and also for the sign free, which will stand out to the target audience. I have used a lighter blue for the cover lines, because I think it stand out on the dark blue background. I have placed the image in the center of my cover magazine and I have dragged it down so its coming up from the bottom, the reason I have done this is because it looks more neater than it being at the top and having an empty space at the bottom. To cut out the image, I opened it in adobe Photoshop, the tools that I used to cut this out was  the polygonal lasso tool, with this tool I had more control over this tool than I did with the magnetic lasso tool, because this tool went a bit into the image and cut out bits that i didn't want to cut out.

1 comment:

  1. heya,
    I think your magazine has some appropriate colours and the main image is the right size. Also, it follows the three colour rule.

    ReplyDelete