Thursday 20 September 2012

Research and planning interview videos

I have had 3 people to take a look at my draft for the college magazine and they have told me what they think about the magazine. I had a list of 5 questions ready, asking them all and they have answered what they think about it. the answers that I got back from them was they think that it is something that they would pick up as they are interested in what the college has to offer. They also said that they wouldn't pay for this magazine as it is something that they would want free so they can be interested in the magazine, as i think one of them said that they would pay for it. I asked them if they could how would they make the video itself better, within the font? size? layout? ect, but they said everything is normal so they would leave it as it is. I asked them what they would like in the magazine, they said that they would like to have past students results, and information about what is happening in the college and the activities that are up. I also asked them if they though my masthead was appropriate and they said that its okay and the colours are bright and eye catching and something that is attractive for them to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment