Thursday 27 September 2012

Research and planning- Evaluation

                                                                       Evaluation


1:Are font sizes correct
I think that the font size is correct, and it's appropriate for everyone to see. I don't think its too small or to big, it also just fits correctly on the magazine cover, also on the content page the font is a suitable size because it doesn't take up all the space and its not a huge size, being smaller there is more space available for me to fit more things onto the page like the images.The tittle on both the magazine and content page is a reasonable size, because it stands out on the page and allows people to see what the magazine says and also that the content page is a content page.

2:Does it follow the 3 colour rule
my magazine does follow the three colour rule, as on my magazine cover I have used blue for the background, and a lighter blue for the text- cover lines and yellow for my masthead, also on my contents page I stuck to the yellow but less vibrant and a lighter blue, but I have stuck to the main colours, leaving the background white as I thought it dosnt need to be colored a dark colour, as it wouldn't look very professorial.

3:Can you tell that the cover and contents page are from the same magazine
In my opinion, I think it does, because I have stuck to the same colours in different shades and I have also stuck to a similar font, but changed them a little so it doesn't match the magazine cover on the content page.So overall I think it does look like its from the same magazine.

4:Are the photographs well taken and appropriate
I think the photographs that I have taken are appropriate and they look well, but because on the magazine I was told to use a medium close up, and the shot that I have took here is more of a longer shot, because I had more than the top of the body, because of this I had to cut of the rest of the body, this made my image less perfect, the reason that I dragged the image from the bottom is because it didn't look upto standard, and I wasn't to hppy with it because half of the book and body was cut of so I had to cut it and drag it down so it wasnt visible, which made it look a little bit more better than before.
5:Are there enough stories on the cover and contents page and are they appropriate
I think I have enough stories on my cover and contents page, because I have put a lot of options in there which will help the As and the A2 students in college, which gives them a lot to look at and it should be able to cover all their interest within the college and involve them in the things that are going on within the college and help them like the jobs and applications for university.

No comments:

Post a Comment