Thursday 27 September 2012

Research and planning contents page and cover draft


Here I have my drafts for my magazine cover and contents page. I have had people look at these and tell me what they think about it. I have used a colour scheme on this, I stuck to 3 colours because it looks simpler than having lots of different colours which in my opinion would make it look like they have too much going 
on. I have put the magazine as FREE because I think it is more appropriate as college students don't all have jobs ect and wouldn't like to spend there pocket money on a college magazine, its more appropriate for it to be free so then it can be available to all the students who feel interested in the magazine. I have put 5 cover lines on my magazine draft, because I think its enough for a college magazine and It doesn't need many. On my content page I have added up to 10 things that will interest the students and It gives them information about what they can expect in the magazine, also the images makes it more interesting rather than just the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment