Friday 14 September 2012

Reaseach and planning- photo shop challenge



I have done this through making the size of the page A4, I had to change the settings of the paper and I changed it to 500 width and 700 height in order to get the A4 size. The next thing that I did was add text to my page and in the middle of the page, I changed the font to central gothic the way I did this was at the top
Of the page was the font settings and the size and I also changed the font size to 24. The next thing I did was add drop shadow onto the text and I also changed the colour of the text to red the way I did this was through highlighting the text then clicking on the colour icon and selecting the red colour. Next I had to change the background colour the way that I do this was by going onto the right hand side and clicking onto the layers and selecting background, then going into the left hand sidebar and clicking on the colour icon, but the top box and selecting a colour the colour I selected was blue, then I added a picture from the Internet , the way I did this was by going on the Internet and selecting a picture and right clicking it and selecting copy and going back into photo shop and clicking on the background and then going onto the edit tab and clicking onto paste then the image was inserted on to photo shop and I changed the hair colour the way I did this was by clicking onto the paint tool, and then selecting a colour and changing the size of the brushes and then colouring in the hair. The next thing I did was insert a border, the way I did this was by clicking onto the pencil tool and drawing a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment