Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research and planning - skin tutorial






Here I have made a picture, the way I have achieved this look is through using adobe Photoshop. the first thing that I did was make her skin look better the way in which I did this was through removing her spots first of all. the tool that I used to make her spots disappear was the spot remover tool, this helped me to get rid of the blemishes, all I did was click on the size of the brush and then click on her spots and it would automatically get rid of them. the next step that I did was click on layer and then blur and then smart blur, through doing this is made the image look really blurred and also made it look cartoon-ish. the next thing that I did was change the opacity to 45% through doing this I achieved the look of the image to become more realistic and transparent, leaving her skin look more  radiant and fresh. the next step I went onto was doing her hair, the way i have done this step is through, clicking on the brush tool, and changing the size of the brush each time I went onto a bigger or smaller part of her hair, I went onto the color palette om the right hand side and selected a colour that I wanted and I also did the same with the lip and the eyes and the cheeks, I also used the zooming in and out tool which is located on the let hand side at the bottom and and the top to zoom in or out, I did this through the whole process to achieve the look.


No comments:

Post a Comment