Thursday 27 September 2012

Research and planning content page

Here is my final content page, I have used two different colours here, I have used a light yellow on my tittle page, as this is following on from my magazine tittle colour which was a yellow which was more vibrant, but as this Is the content page It dosn't need to be as vibrant as the content page. I have used a light blue like the  one I did for my cover lines on the magazine, but I have used a lighter one as it doesn't need to stand out as much.I have made this on In-Design, which Is a application.The last thing that I have done is added Images

1 comment:

  1. hey,
    I think your contents page is appropriate for you magazine cover. you have used suitable text and images but you could improve by adding a background colour.

    ReplyDelete