Tuesday 12 March 2013

Research and Planning Evaluation Question 4



Here is my Target audience, I have drawn her to be the age of 15- 16 as my magazine is aimed at people up until 18. I have put on some bright colours, just to show that she's still got a feminine side to her although it isn't a dress, The peace jumper adds on that she is laid back and into the Pop music. I have added lipstick on her as my magazine also has information on makeup and this would apply to her and attract her to buy the magazine, Also she is would have a hobby, which would be shopping, and would shop at the local high street stores like, new look, forever21 and H&M. The type of music that she would like would be, one Direction, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Olly Murs ect she would be interested in celebrity gossip and TV shows like Hollyokes and also would watch you tube videos and beauty gurus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment