Thursday 15 November 2012

Rresearch and planning my double page spread story



I am not sure but I think for my double page spread story I would like to do it about, how getting famous has changed her life. The moving away from her family leaving her friends ect.

Q- How does it feel Knowing that your finally a popstar?
A-Well, I am still the same person, I am just happy that my music is out and I'm doing what i love.

Q- You had to move away from your extended family and your close friends, how does that make you feel?
A- That was one of the hardest things ever! I miss everyone so much, but me and my family go back to visit. I stay in contact with my friends over twitter and text, im so glad there are social network sites.

Q- how often do you go back home?
A- well I try and go back when I'm free, as i have interviews and my tour has recently started, and im going around promoting, its just all so crazy!

Q- Has the life of your family members chnaged?
A- well Not so much but, sometimes they gets their pictures taken on a normal day if there  with me and it would be up on the internet etc, the fans are all updated and we just find it so crazy, my little sister was like OMG I'm on the internet its so crazy.

Q- The fans? How do you feel about them?
A- I cant explain how much I love them, This is all thanks to them

No comments:

Post a Comment