Thursday 8 November 2012

Research and planning SLR shots

 I like this image Because I took the image outside without a flash, also being dark colours it looks quiet bright.
 This image was taken inside,using a flash and I have used the portrait mode from the camera. This is a medium close up. The colours of the clothing stand out and looks clear.
 This image was taken inside the building, when taking this I did not use the flash, not using the flash it doesn't look as great as the above picture where I used a flash. Also this is a medium long shot.
 Here I have taken a picture with flash, This is a pose that would occur in a pop magazine.
 I have taken this image in a dark lighting, also I did not use a flash, which makes the image look dark, but the colours from the clothing reflect.
 This image was taken, using the Mountain setting on the camera. I have not used flash on this image.

 This is an image of a tree, I took this outside without a flash and its a clear image.
 I have took this image outside with a flash and it looks the same quality as the one above.
 Here I have taken an Image of a bush, the colours look bright on here as i have used the flower settings, This was taken without a flash.

 Here is the same image from above, except i have used flash whilst taking this image.


 This is an Image of the building but from a side view. this was taken without a flah.



 This is an image from underneath the bush, of leaves and stones, whilst taking this I used flash, and it looks as though I haven't.




 Here is an image with people and the building, its almost like an overview, i have used flash when i took this Image.




 This Image I have took whilst using the flash. This is a small plant outside the building. The shot type of this is a closeup.

 These are the SLR  shots that I have took, inside and outside of the building. For each of the images I have used different settings from the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment