Monday 3 December 2012

Research and planning magazine Images

 Here is the 1st image that I might use for my contents page. This image was taken in the media studio in college. I used the flash when I took this image.
 I might use this on my front cover but I am not sure yet.
 This image was taken outside and I used flash for it.
 This image was taken in a phone box, outside. I might use this for my contents or front cover.
 I Like this picture but its blurry so I'm not sure if i will be suing it anymore. I would have liked to use this on my front cover.
 I like this image but its blurry and I would have used this on my front cover.
 I am thinking of using this image on my front cover, however  I am not sure. I took this image inside my house in my bedroom, I did not use  flash.



 This image I am thinking of using for my double page spread. This was taken inside.
 I think this will be the image I am going to use for my front cover.


 These are pictures i have took for my magazine. 






These are images that I would .like to use on my magazine, on the contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment